In this tutorial, we learn how to adjust and align the brakes on a Nitro RC car. It's very important to adjust and align your brakes so your RC car stays in top shape and doesn't get ruined while you are using it. Take the caliper out and see what the strength of it is, if it needs to be tightened, tighten it on both sides. Make sure everything is hooked up to a radio, then look to see if everything is reacting in correct order. When you pull the throttle back, everything should be moving in the right direction, so make sure it's all pushing and pulling in the right areas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades