It's always handy to waterproof your RC car because your toy car is going to tread in a lot of dirty - and sometimes wet - ground. This means that any electric circuitry faces the risk of coming in contact with water and fizzing out.
So keep things safe by learning how to waterproof your remote control car.
This video will teach you how to take your entire RC car and make it water proof. Not just for water splashes but so that it can be dunked. Please note that this will not work on salt water. Keep your kit out of salt water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades