In this tutorial, we learn how to replace the clutch shoes in RC Nitro Trucks or cars. First, stick a screwdriver through the back of the clutch and remove the bolt from the back. Now, you will see the clutch and a spring that is on the side of it. Take this out, then you will be able to replace the clutch shoes that are underneath it. After you have replaced the clutch shoes, put the spring back on. After this, replace the bolt and then screw back in any lose screws that you took out. After this, test out your car to make sure it works properly, then you are set.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades