In this tutorial, we learn how to solder wires to your rc car motor. First, you will put the flux on the out wires. Put a small amount on, but make sure it's evenly coated all around. After this, do the same process for the motor tabs. Then, tin the wire and then wipe off with a damp sponge. From here you will do the same thing for the motor tabs, taking the back off the motor tabs to make it easier to move around. After this, put the wire on top of the tab and pres with the iron. Now you should pull and twist the joint without it falling off and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades