In this tutorial, we learn how to paint a water drop effect on your RC cars. This is very easy to do but very easy to mess up as well. Make sure you are careful while you are doing this so results come out well. First, grab your color change paint and spray a coat of it on the car. Let this dry, then grab a spray bottle of water and spray water onto the paint on all sides at different times. Then, take your paint and put a light spray over it. Once finished, let dry and do a heavier coat (around 3 coats) on each side. Then, when finished you will have a unique water drop effect on your car, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades