In this video, we learn how to remove and perform maintenance on Nitro brakes. First, you will need to make sure you have the correct size of screwdrivers before you begin. Now, you will proceed to remove the brakes from the transmission. Make sure to handle these with care and take your time. Set all the parts that you remove aside and in order so you don't forget where they are and where they go. After this, align your brakes so they work correctly, then start to replace all the parts that you took off. Now, test out your car to see if the brakes work properly and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades