In this video, we learn how to apply stripes and add lines to RV cars. You can do curved lines or straight lines, depending on the look you want. For straight lines, you will take tape and mark from the hood to where you want the tape to end. Use different sizes to create the look you want to achieve. To get the lines straight, place the tape on a straight surface as a guide with the clear top that goes over the vehicle. Once you do this, you can paint around this to form opposite colors. Then, you can place tape around the section to paint inside it for an awesome look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades