Squirrelod shows you how to put together a shock assembly or a shock absorber on a Factory Team remote control car kit. He takes us through building the piston - shaft, dampener, nuts and over rings step by step. Practical tips and tricks involved in building up the shaft and the recommended oil used are presented. This is not something that should be done in a hurry since time is needed to let the oil settle thus removing any air bubbles in the piston. Although the instructions for different kits may defer, the basic principles of building the shock are usually the same.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades