If you call yourself a hobbyist or a kid at heart, you know that remote-controlled vehicles are more than just fun. If you're a serious R/C man, you'll know all about doing everything to your model truck or car, like fixing wheels, vamping the pinion gears, waterproofing, troubleshooting, electronic diagnostics, setting up, programming and finally... racing. As much as you know about these remote-controlled vehicles, it will never be enough, you'll always be looking for more...
This video tutorial will teach you how to clean an RC vehicle kit, engine and air filter. You'll see how to clean an remote-controlled vehicle air filter, use the air filter oil, and ensure that the entire carb is clean. It also discusses electronics removal and engine removal for hosing the kit down, and discusses the pros and cons of using this method as inspection for loose, cracked, damaged or broken parts that are not a part of it. Also learn about the denatured alcohol and air compressor or aerosol can way or removing dirt by breaking it up. Lastly, see a slow method of removing all the components to use a brush and dust away all associated dirt and the benefits of the slow method. Also use degreaser to remove the oil and nitro gas fuel off of the engine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades