To begin in controlling the tail spin on your helicopter you need to turn your helicopter on and then turn the controller on. On your controller there are two trim bars. If it begins spinning to the left, tap the right trim; likewise, if it begins spinning too much to the right, tap the left trim. Unfortunately there is no memory in the PicooZ helicopter, so every time you turn on the helicopter you have to trim it. In the example video the helicopter needed to have the trim bar pressed 12 times. This is typical. After proper trimming it will stop spinning. However, you may find that you need to trim it occasionally as the battery begins to die.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades