Alishan Mao describes how to fix a flooded Nitro Engine on an RC car, remove the excess fuel, and start the engine. Flooding of the engine can occur when priming the engine. If you prime the engine too much, the engine can get flooded, making it difficult to pull the pull start. A simple way to fix this is to remove the glow plug. Cover the top of the engine with cloth or rag and hold it there so that the fuel does not splash all over the place. Pull the pull start several times. The fuel will be absorbed by the cloth. Remove the cloth and place the glow plug back in the engine. Don't over tighten the glow plug or else the threads in the heat sink could get damaged. Test the pull start, then prime the engine once again. Insert the glow igniter and the engine should be working fine again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades