See in these two videos, how to dye your radio controlled vehicle's parts. You'll see how to properly dye many plastic parts on your RC vehicle like Revo 2.5 or 3.3 rockers, high down force Ofna wings, pro-line rims, and many more parts. The project uses RIT dye that comes in many colors to include black, light and dark blue, green, and more. This will allow you to take any color of part (especially white) and make your RC into something that is customized with little effort.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades