In this video, we learn how to fly a BAE Hawk RC airplane. Remember that this is an electric jet so the acceleration is not very quit compared to other airplanes. Treat this as a jet that needs a place to run to get speed before they can take off. Set up the airplane with a battery and make sure the wheels and everything else are in working order. Then, use your controller to make sure everything is set on the plane. You don't want anything to be reversed for when you are flying. When finished, set the plane on the runway and push it forward. When it builds up enough speed, set it into flight and it will start flying in the air!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades