Mikey shows you how to use the cyclic controls on a 6-channel helicopter radio controller. Cyclic controls move a helicopter forwards and back, as well as side-to-side. If you're comfortable with using the rudder controls, you're ready to move on to the cyclic control, usually found opposite of the rudder controls on the radio controller. The control is easiest to use while the helicopter is in the regular orientation, with the tail pointed towards you. Mikey also demonstrates how to use the rudder simultaneously with the cyclic controls to keep the helicopter in the proper orientation, as the cyclic controls can cause the helicopter to twist out of its ideal orientation. Steps includes stablizing the gyro, stabilizing the helicopter, trimming the rotation of the hovering, using the rudder to keep the control straight, hovering forwards and backwards as well as left and right within a practice box, and concluding with a few rounds of flying around the perimeter of the practice box. This video will prepare you with the skills required to move up to flying your helicopter with more advanced orientations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades