In this video, we learn how to fly RC helicopters. The controls need to be moved very gently. The control on the left makes the helicopter move up and down when you push it up and down with your two fingers. When you swerve and move the controller it will move the helicopter as well. Move the sticks each way that you want the helicopter to go. Move the right stick to move the nose of the helicopter and make sure it's right in front of you at all time. Turns will be done with the left stick. Practice the easy moves first, then move into the more intermediate moves until you're more comfortable learning more.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades