In this tutorial, we learn how to get a clean aerial video with Sony DSC-P72. First, you will want to get a large electric plane and mount the camera securely to the top of it. After this, remember to turn the camera on before you send the camera off. Now, control the plane and turn it into the sky. Make sure the video settings are on, then watch the plane go up in the sky and move it around to different spots up in the air. Move it to places you want to see that you can't while down on the ground. When finished, land your plane and then take the camera off. You can now transport the video to your computer and take screen shots from it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades