In this how-to video, you will learn how to put back a 2 speed central gearbox in your RC vehicle. Take the time to clean your car. Remember that the shorter dog bone goes to the rear and the longer one goes to the front. Slide the dog bone in and make sure that it spins the wheels. Now, raise the dog bones and slide them into the drive cuffs of the central transmission. Once this is done, check by moving the tires to see if the gears are moving. Make sure the box fits into the place provided. You can now screw the box in. Do not forget to fit the brakes in. Remember the place where it was set. This video shows you how easy it is to install a 2 speed central gearbox into your RC vehicle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades