In this tutorial, we learn how to install a new engine in an RC Nitro Truck. First, fix the engine fly wheel and then fix the clutch shoes. After this, fix the drive gear by making sure the bearings are fit into place. Next, put the drive gear on, then make sure there isn't any friction. Now fix the lock, then fix the clutch shoe spring. Make sure the spring is locked and fit into place. After this, tighten the screw to lock the drive gear, then you are ready to use this engine. Place it into your RC car by screwing it properly into place. When finished, drive your car and enjoy playing with it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades