Installing clutch shoes is very simple. What you need are the clutch shoes, clutch shoe installation/removal tool which costs about $5 or a flat tip screwdriver. First, line up the clutch shoe. Plastic shoes wear out faster. Aluminum last longer. With the screwdriver method you bend the spring out. Take the bent out spring and push it down. Push it straight down. This is not the authors favorite method. Using the clutch shoe installation tool, simply push the spring out and push straight down. Whatever you practice with will be the easiest. The cluth shoes are now completely on. Whether you use the screwdriver or the clutch installation tool, the concept is the same. Do whatever you are comfortable with.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades