This video is on how to paint the hood of the axon racing razorback anti gravity racer and how to do some basic effects. I use the liquid masking method of Bob Dively and show how to use airbrushes such as Iwata in my other how to paint video. You can use this method with any paint from pactra to spaz stix and any color of black, blue, purple, green, yellow, silver, chrome, etc. I personally prefer Pro line (or proline) shells over their durability but there are other shells out there. Just ensure that the shells have a protective film over them and to also prep the shell first by washing it out first, letting it dry, and then either applying the masking or 3m painters tape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades