In this video you will learn how to remove a nitro engine from a remote control vehicle. One way you can do this is by removing your mount from the bottom, this can be done by removing the screws on the bottom. Another way to this is to remove the engine from the mount. Aside from the tools needed to remove certain parts, a lot of the pieces are easy to remove as all you need to do is slide them out or pop them out. Squirrel says that its fairly easy to remove but putting them all in is another story and he has another video available for how to do that.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades