In this video, we learned how to repair a crashed 3D helicopter. If you have a crashed helicopter that isn't flying or is flying off center, repair it. You will have to have some knowledge of how to repair helicopters, and know which part is broken. Repair the parts that are broken and when you are done you will need to replace all the parts that you previously removed. After you are done with this, you will be able to turn the helicopter back on and test its flying abilities. If the helicopter is flying correctly, then you were successful in your repairs!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades