This video is a Hobby Estore Video Tutorial that will show you how to repair or replace the ACME remote start system in your radio control cars. You will know you need to take this step when your RC car doesn't start or when you push the start button and all you hear is a clicking noise. The first step is to remove the remote start system and this can be accomplished by taking the top cover off of the car and then unhooking the exhaust hose from the remote start system. Then take the cover off of the system and visually inspect each gear, you will be able to see if there is a tooth missing from a gear. If there is, it is a simple fix to replace the gear. If you notice that no gears are missing teeth then you will want to replace the whole system.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades