In this how-to video, you will learn how to replace a broken axle on a Volcano SV. First, take off the wheel. Next, remove the axle piece out with a hex wrench. To get it entirely out, use your hex wrench to move out the long screws. Make sure you take them out at about the same time, or you will break one of the screws. You can remove the screw to free the upper suspension arm. This will make it easier to remove the broken axle. Next, replace it with a new axle. Clean the axle before making the installation. Repeat the process above in the opposite order. Attach the dog bone in before completing the installation. Attach the upper suspension arm and then install the wheel. Viewing this video will show you the proper way to replace a broken axle on a Volcano SV.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades