In this how to video, you will learn how to install and replace the glow plug in your RC car. Glow plugs are used to ignite the fuel in the engine. A glow ignition makes the filament in the plug red hot. To check if the glow plug works, place it on the ignition and check if the filament is bright red. This is very easy, as you just need a 4 way wrench. Slide it in the engine and take the glow plug out by spinning the wrench counter clockwise. Once this is done, place the new glow plug in and use the wrench to secure it back in with a clockwise rotation. Do not over-tighten it. Now you are ready to use your engine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades