In this video, we learn how to replace the main gear on a Honey Bee King 3 helicopter. First, take the main blades off with a 2.5mm wrench. Remove the connectors, then remove the nut from the bottom gears and set it aside. Take out the gear and replace it with a new one. Screw it back into place, then make sure it's tightened. After this, you can place the blades back onto the helicopters and screw them into place. It will be hard to place some of the nuts back on, since they are located in small places, just use your fingers and tighten as much as you can.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades