In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to return the base settings on a HPI 21BB engine. The engine has 3 needles carburetor: high speed, mid-range and low speed. Begin by turning the high speed needle clockwise until it is closed. Then turn it 3 1/2 turn counterclockwise. Then turn the mid-range needle clockwise until it is closed. Then turn it 3 1/4 turn counterclockwise. When adjusting the low range, make sure to hold the mid-rang with a screwdriver to prevent it from turning. Now turn the low range needle clockwise until it is closed. Then turn it 3 1/2 turn counterclockwise. This video will benefit those viewers who have an HPI 21BB engine, and would like to learn how to return it to the needle settings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades