Alishanmao demonstrates on a Honey Bee King 3, how to change the pitch and speed. Using the radio knob in the controller you can change the pitch of the main rotor. Make sure your 3D switch is off, that your throttle is at zero, and after connecting the battery, do not move the battery until you here it beep to confirm it is ready. When pitch is at its minimum you will have less rotation speed and at its maximum you will have a higher rotation speed. The best thing to do is to try and find a balance between the two. When the pitch is balanced you will have more control over your Honey Bee King 3.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades