How to Start & break-in a new Nitro Engine for an RC Plane
This video tutorial shows you how to start and break in a new Nitro Engine for an RC Plane.
1. Block the carb and rotate the prop to prime the engine.
2. Using key, install glow plug to the side of the engine.
3. Use hand held starter motor to prime the engine more.
4. Open the needle valve two full turns from closed position.
5. Insert the glow igniter to the glow plug.
6. Use the hand held starter to start your plane.
7. Adjust needle valve according to sound of plane.
8. Allow plane to run through a half a tank of gas before heavy revving.