This video tutorial shows you how to start and break in a new Nitro Engine for an RC Plane.
1. Block the carb and rotate the prop to prime the engine.
2. Using key, install glow plug to the side of the engine.
3. Use hand held starter motor to prime the engine more.
4. Open the needle valve two full turns from closed position.
5. Insert the glow igniter to the glow plug.
6. Use the hand held starter to start your plane.
7. Adjust needle valve according to sound of plane.
8. Allow plane to run through a half a tank of gas before heavy revving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.