This video shows the basic steps to starting a cold RC nitro engine.
• Remove the body cover of the RC car, exposing the engine.
• Cover the exhaust and pull the starter chain a few times to fill gas lines and prime the engine.
• Now, without covering the exhaust pull the starter a few more times.
• Insert the Starter key and pull the starter chain. The engine should start up!
After following these steps, you should be able to start an RC nitro engine. Remember to put your cover back on after you have it started.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades