This video shows you how to tune the ACME attacker 1/8th scale nitro engine buggy. Use the high end valve and the idle speed screw as show in the film. Turn the engine and get it to the operating temperature and drive round to the see how the car performs. If the acceleration is sluggish then the low end valve should be adjusted. If the engine is having too much RPM then the idle speed should be reduced using the idle speed screw. If the engine bogs down and makes noise on full throttle and is quite sluggish then the HSN is lean and should be richened out using the high end needle. The video then shows examples of all these issues and exactly what steps should be performed to correct them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades