Do you want maximum performance for your TRex 4WD Nitro RC truck? This tutorial details the steps to tuning your Nitro engine, as well as the specific mechanics and inner workings of the Nitro Engine of Tyrannosaurus 4WD Nitro RC Truck.
- Set the needle valve of the High End mixture properly to achieve good balance between engine heat and acceleration.
- Turn the High End needle valve by half or full circles clockwise (closed, more acceleration = more heat) or counter-clockwise (open, less acceleration = less heat). Don't tighten the valve too much or the engine will overheat. Find a balance between heat and acceleration.
- To modify the fuel control on the Low End, turn clockwise to allow less fuel to the carburetor and counter-clockwise to allow more fuel to the carburetor while the engine is idle.
- Don't touch the Low End unless truly necessary to avoid much frustration. Turn very small amounts when needed, and find a perfect balance between acceleration and heat so the engine will not quit on fast acceleration. Settings affect on engine start.
If the engine quits, there is either too much or too little fuel going to the carburetor. Experiment around to find a perfect balance. The levels shown in the video are the best for the guide's truck, but find the right levels for your own truck. Good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades