If you're fond of remote-controlled vehicles, you might appreciate this video tutorial on how to assemble a Traxxas high-current connector. To add a high-current connector to your Traxxas R/C model vehicle, you're going to need some pliers, wire strippers, flathead screwdriver, solder and a soldering iron. Replacing the old connector is easy, and will help give your hobby RTR (ready to run) nitro and electric model car or monster truck some life in needs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades