Find your RC cars dull? Want them to look even better than you could dream with a nice shocking effect that will have your friends in amazement? Well you can with this guide on painting lightning effect on your RC Car
1) First take the shell of your car, and draw guidelines for your lightning effect however you want.
2) secondly, airbrush the lines white to start with, using a fine tip.
3) Thirdly, trace around those lines with blue, purple, or whatever you feel is a better color.
4) Afterwards, go back with black or again any other dark colors that you feel would work.
5) When you're done just show off your work and be happy with it.
Remember lightning is random so you can do many different designs with the same effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades