How to Paint a lightning effect on your RC cars
Find your RC cars dull? Want them to look even better than you could dream with a nice shocking effect that will have your friends in amazement? Well you can with this guide on painting lightning effect on your RC Car
1) First take the shell of your car, and draw guidelines for your lightning effect however you want.
2) secondly, airbrush the lines white to start with, using a fine tip.
3) Thirdly, trace around those lines with blue, purple, or whatever you feel is a better color.
4) Afterwards, go back with black or again any other dark colors that you feel would work.
5) When you're done just show off your work and be happy with it.
Remember lightning is random so you can do many different designs with the same effect.