This video will walk you through the beginning to end on painting a RC (radio controlled) vehicle shell. Everything that you need to know on how to paint a shell is on here, from shaker cans (spray paint) to airbrushes. I use a Iwata by the way and a harbor freight air compressor. The paint used in this is Pactra silver and black. The airbrush paint is Spaz Stix candy apple green, blue, dark blue, and white. The lightning effect came out pretty well in my opinion, but you be the judge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades