In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to tune a HPI 21BB engine. From the base settings, start adjusting the high speed needle in a 1/8 turn. Then adjust the low speed needle in a 1/8 turn as well. Make sure to never run the engine too lean because this can damage the engine. The mid-range needle does not need to be adjusted, but make sure to always run it on base settings. This video will benefit hose viewers who are interested in auto mechanic or have this engine for a vehicle, and would like to learn how to tune it for proper use and efficiency.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades