Watch this instructional hobby video to properly set up and fly a remote control helicopter. Transmitter switches and servo wires should all be set up this way. Charge the flight pack and you are ready. If you are a beginner, leaving the flybar weights at the outer position will dampen the controls and make the helicopter easier to fly. As you improve, move the weights in for quicker response. The swashplate has a metal ball for reduced wear and precise control. The servos are screwed to the frame for solid response.
There is never a dead moment! Watch this video again to make sure your helicopter sounds liek this one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades